martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

"I've seen the truth"


"There was this woman two rows in front of me… in handcuffs… sittin' with a cop. He looked at me, knew I was holding. If I didn't take action, I'd be caught. So I got up, went to the lav… proceeded to eliminate the evidence by swallowing my stash. And at that exact moment, we hit turbulence. I choked. The entire bag of heroin is stuck in my throat. It's, uh, it's over. Everything starts to go dark. I'm slippin' into the abyss, and then… I see… her. A woman. Blonde. Rapturously beautiful. And I know her. We're together. It's like… You've always been, and… always will be. This… feeling, this… love. And just as I'm about to be engulfed by it. I open my eyes, and this sodding idiot is standing there, asking me if I'm okay. But I saw it. Just for a moment, I saw what it looked like".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario